1. Don’t ask for something if the person only has one left — gum, cigarette, piece of cake etc.
2. Do not swipe left or right if someone shows you a photo on their phone.
3. Don’t put your music on speakers when in a public space. It’s not like everyone wants the same genre or was in the mood for music. Get your headphones.
4. If you’re borrowing it for a third time, you need one of your own.
5. Don’t propose at someone else’s wedding.
6. OFF BEFORE ON. Let the people off the elevator and train before you get on.
7. Walk on the same side of the stairs/sidewalk that you would drive on.
8. Don’t say something bad about someone’s appearance if it can’t be fixed in less than 30 seconds
9. If you take the last cookie or last juice, throw the packaging away
10. Leave it in a better condition that you found it
11. Leave it in a better condition than you found it.
12. If you have to cancel on a friend, it is your responsibility to reschedule.
13.If someone whispers, you whisper back
14. If you borrow someone’s car, fill up the tank before you return it.
15. Don’t mess up an apology with an excuse.