Sure, Heart Evangelista might have gone on an out-of-the-country vacay, but her ‘fits were hardworking as per usual. This is certainly no surprise to us, since we’ve come to expect the best—and only the best—from the globally renowned fashion darling. Anyway, Heart spent all of last week in NYC doing some business with Vogue. According to her IG stories, she travelled with designer Mark Bumgarner, photographer Martin Romero, and her stylist, Katrina Cruz-Villanueva.
After looking through her outfits, you’ll be sure to glean a few fashion takeaways. First, note that it’s imperative to pack accessories that’ll go with all the garments we’ve packed. On multiple occasions, Heart wore a Bulgari Serpenti Viper necklace, a green Hermès Kelly in crocodile leather, PVC sandals, and white Louboutins with the iconic red sole—all of which are chic items that lean seamlessly into virtually any outfit.
Second, don’t shy away from bold pieces that communicate your spirit. Heart’s never been one to hold back in this regard. In fact, she wore an audacious cat-shaped Judith Leiber bag, which is probably a nod to the fact that she’s a proud animal lover.
Without further ado, here are all the fabulous OOTDs Heart Evangelista wore out in New York City. Take a look:
1. One of the most memorable ensembles from Heart’s NYC trip has to be this structured asymmetrical denim dress from the MONSE Resort 2021 collection, which she wore with white Louboutins and a forest green croc skin Kelly.
2. Next up, this dreamy cotton candy dress from Carolina Herrera. She paired it with classy PVC heels and a dazzling Serpenti Viper necklace.
3. Teal time: Heart wore slouchy trousers and a deconstructed bustier top from Tibi. She accessorized with silver rings, the Serpenti Viper necklace, the Kelly, and the PVC sandals. A photo she posted to her IG stories reveals that she wore gold chains around her ankles, which were unfortunately hidden beneath the pants. So chic!
4. To a bayside lunch, Heart wore a lightweight lavender button-down shirtdress.
5. We love this play on color! The rainbow on the kitty bag beautifully ties the blue of Heart’s Ulyana Sergeenko dress with the red soles of her pumps. The ruffles on the dress also complement the young, playful aesthetic of the bag.
6. Next, we have this matching blazer and pleated skirt set from Carolina Herrera. The flowy shape and movement of the skirt are just divine!
7. It looks like Heart’s been favoring the strong, regal shoulders of Ulyana Sergeenko dresses! We’re also loving the vintage, ’60s-inspired mood provided by the white cuffs.
8. On Heart, you could even call fish print dainty-looking. This quirky set is from Tibi, and she paired it with a hot pink Chanel Flap.
9. This knit dress proves that details definitely count. The straps, lace panels, and organic scalloped knitting along the sides give it an intriguing edge. Heart accessorized it with the Serpenti Viper necklace, gold anklets, and floral pumps
10. Last but not the least, we have this laidback ensemble that’s still true to her style. While biker shorts, chunky sandals, and a slightly oversized blazer are all pretty standard, the Birkin, the jewelry, and the tuft of tulle spilling from the blazer pocket keep it very Heart.