20 Fascinating Facts About The Human Body
- A tongue print is absolutely unique; remember this when showing it to somebody!
- The number of bacteria in a person’s mouth is equal to the number of people living on Earth, or even more.
3.Toenails grow four times slower than fingernails.
4.When babies are born they can only see in black and white. Babies can see colour well by the age of 5 months.
5.The body has 2.5 million sweat pores.
6.In a lifetime, most people spend an average of one whole year sitting on the toilet.
- The speed of an incoming brain impulse is about 400 km/h.
- There are not just four different blood types as we used to think, but in fact 29! The rarest of them belongs to the Bombay subtype, which is common for a small group of families in Japan.
9.You are about 1cm taller in the morning when you first get up than when you go to bed.
- Over the course of just one day, our blood ‘runs’ the distance of 19,312 kilometers.
11.The total length of all the nerves in the human body is 75 kilometers.
- A human makes approximately 20,000 breaths per day.
- Your ears never stop growing! Our ears keep on growing throughout our lives around a quarter of a millimeter per year!
- The heart beats 35 million times a year!
- Every day, the human body loses about one million skin cells – that amounts to 2 kilos every year.
- Boys have fewer taste buds on the surface of their tongues than girls do.
- Smiling triggers 17 muscles of the face whereas crying activates 43.
18.Your mouth produces about one litre of saliva each day!
- The average person consumes about 35 tons of food during his or her life.
20.Earwax is actually a type of sweat.
If you like the article than plz share it with your friends and don’t forget to check other amazing articles. Thanks